About Is Dumor Chicken Feed Non Gmo, Dumor chicken feed is a cutting-edge feed for birds that have been developed to provide them with the best possible nutrition.
The product gives them everything they need for healthy growth and development and helps them maintain their natural immune system. There are no additives, colors, or preservatives in the feed, and it is 100% non-GMO.
Dumor is a type of poultry or egg-laying food that can be grown in several different ways, depending on what the producer needs. It comes in pellet form and is usually fed to or raised for chickens or other fowl, such as ducks and turkeys.
The pellets can be either pre-prepared or formulated according to the needs of the farm they are being fed on. Continue reading (Is Dumor Chicken Feed Non Gmo)
What Is Dumor Chicken Feed Non Gmo?
It is important to know that Dumor chicken feed is a non-GMO food, meaning that it has not been affected by genetically modified organisms. This is very important to many consumers or farmers with deep concerns about genetically modified food.
Indigenous health expert and author of the book “Healing Ourselves,” Dr. T.C. Fry, believes that foods produced using genetic engineering can lead to all sorts of health problems in people, ranging from cancer and asthma to multiple sclerosis and arthritis.
The best 10 Benefit Is Dumor Chicken Feed Non Gmo
1. Contains all essential nutrients and vitamins vital for growth and development.
2. It Gives the natural immune system of the birds.
3. The highest quality 100 percent non-GMO ingredients are used to formulate the food.
4. No chemical additives, colors, or preservatives are found in this feed. It is a very healthy feed for your chickens or other fowls.
5. Dumor chicken feed pellets are free from contaminants and pathogens, which may cause bird disease and cause them to die prematurely.
6. The feed is affordable and easy for the chickens to consume due to its small size.
7. Helps maintain a stable and healthy embryo in the eggs of birds being incubated.
8. The feed has been specially formulated for maximum growth and makes your birds gain weight very quickly, but only if you raise them for meat production.
9. It provides natural resistance against illnesses and diseases among the birds, making your chickens more resistant to ailments that could potentially be fatal.
10. Promotes good bird health for the sake of all kinds of poultry, including laying eggs and rearing chicks.
What Is The Difference Between Non-GMO and GMO Dumor Chicken Feed?
There are many benefits to using Dumor chicken feed, but it is not completely free from toxins or harmful elements that could potentially cause harm to humans. Here are some of the differences between non-GMO chicken feed and GMO chicken feed:
1. Non-GMO Dumor chicken feed is not genetically modified, while GMO chicken feed has been modified through genetic engineering.
2. Non-GMO chicken feed is safe for humans to consume and not harmful to the bird, while GMO feed can be very dangerous for animals and humans.
3. Non-GMO feed helps poultry and other birds grow healthily, which means they have a higher natural resistance to disease.
4. Non-GMO feed is safe for the environment and will not cause harm to any of the birds who consume it.
5. Non-GMO feed will not cause any damage to the organs of animals or humans, while GMO feed can sometimes harm their health.
6. GMO feed sometimes has estrogenic effects on people who consume it and can lead to hormone disruption in men, while non-GMO feed will not have this effect.
Non-GMO Ground Corn, Non-GMO Soybean Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Organic Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Diatomaceous Earth, Salt, Methionine, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Choline Chloride, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Nitrate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Talaromyces Funiculosum Fermentation Product, Talaromyces Veratilis Fermentation Product, Wheat, Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Vegetable Oil, Sorbitol. (Is Dumor Chicken Feed Non Gmo) Continue reading.
Complete feed Non-GMO Project Verified:
Continue reading (Is Dumor Chicken Feed Non Gmo)
- FDA-registered facility
- No GMO ingredients are used
- No chicken feed additives, preservatives, or chemicals added
- It contains no artificial colorants, flavors or preservatives added
- Supplies of all essential nutrients and vitamins to help chickens grow healthy, happy, and full of life
- Dumor, 100% Non-Gmo, is a high-quality chicken feed for hens. It is very easy to use. Blend it with water or add it to a turkey feeder.
|Crude Protein||16.0% min|
|Lysine 0.80% min|
|Methionine 0.25% min|
|Crude Fat 5.0% min|
|Crude Fiber 5.50% max|
|Calcium 4.50% max|
|Phosphorus 0.40% min|
|Salt 0.15% min|
|Continue reading (Is Dumor Chicken Feed Non Gmo)|
- Feed 1/4 cup (30 g) per day
- Half an hour before you feed your birds, add Dungeness 1/4 cup of (30 g) to the feeder for the bacteria. (Doumor Chicken Feed is Non GMO) Continue reading.
Dumor chicken feed pellets are made using a special non-GMO, non-allergenic formula. To make the diet easier on your birds and better for them, it is best to mix it with water. You can also mix this with a turkey feeder to get the bird a healthier diet.
Dumor, 100% Non-GMO, is non-GMO, which means it is free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs). It is an important factor for many people concerned about genetically modified organisms (GMOs) in their food. Both chickens and poultry have been genetically modified, especially in egg and meat production.
This is because the companies that produce these products need to add some form of enhancement to their feed. This can be done by adding certain vitamins or other nutrients or by using antibiotics or hormones to help maintain the health of the animals. Continue reading (Is Dumor Chicken Feed Non Gmo)
Is Dumor Chicken Feed Non Gmo 100 percent gluten-free, corn-free, soybean-free, and grain free so you can feed your chicken and poultry without concerns? You don’t have to worry about Dumor chicken feed’s quality.
The above article is only for reference purposes to Diversify your knowledge about Health and Nutrition for better living. I hope this article can help you select the most suitable ingredients that are beneficial for you and your pets. Thank you for Reading this post.
Continue reading (Is Dumor Chicken Feed Non Gmo)